***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Something New: Tuesday Treasures



Happy Tuesday Everyone! So, I decided to start something new on the blog, and I'm calling it Tuesday Treasures. Every week I'm going to pick something I love and post it here. It might be another blog I love, a cool project I saw in blogland, a wonderful Etsy shop I stumbled on...whatever. This is NOT a sponsoring thing, and I will not post anything on here that I don't actually love. Really, the goal is just spreading the love.

To start I'm am sharing something I think is pretty awesome. Have you ever heard of Mingle Magazine? Well, it's a pretty cool magazine that features some creative ideas for events and such. 


Want to hear something super awesome? One of MY projects was featured in the latest edition of Mingle. WHAT?! 


Yes, those are my Painted Paper Lanterns! AH! How cool is that?

Ok, freak out is over. I promise these posts won't be about me usually, but this is something I definitely treasured this week. 

What treasures have you found lately?


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That magazine looks amazing! I need to snag a subscription! :) Congrats on being featured in it!

    ReplyDelete